Monday, July 27, 2009

Tuesday's the Magic Day

So tomorrow I have two appointments.  The first is at 9am for an UltraSound and blood work to ensure that NOW is the proper time to proceed with hormone injections.  After all this waiting, please let it be!!!!  I will also find out whether or not I need a cysts aspiration on Wednesday.   The second appointment is at 3pm to learn about the injections and to receive dosage information I assume.  

Not surprisingly, on this the eve of a new treatment, I have been rather anxious, asking questions like, "What if it doesn't work?"  and then countering with "Oh my gosh, what if it does work?" Basically, my brain doesn't want to give me a break either way.  Ah well.  Despite the questions and concerns, I am excited (such a complexity of emotions, I know) about once again being proactive on this baby quest.  I'll try to update tomorrow after the appointments to let everyone know if we will indeed be proceeding as planned.  

Thanks for all your happy baby-thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment