Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tonight

Forgive me for not writing for the past week. Although I'm out of school for the summer, my stress has ramped up a bit as we begin to make decisions regarding fertility. Our new doctor has begun scheduling new tests and procedures for the next month, so I'm sure I will learn more fun facts about the crazy world that is my body. :)

I will try to keep the blog updated as we proceed, but I find that often a new step, test, or procedure is an emotional one--more so than I expected. I appreciate all of your prayers for peace, wisdom, and direction as we jump into this summer adventure.

Also, I found another adoption agency, and we are looking at Bulgaria and Armenia through them. Their Web site is located at http://www.hopscotchadoptions.org/pages/armenia.html if you are interested in a sneak peek. Hope to be in touch again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment