Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Things I wonder

I wonder . . .
*if our baby will have my green eyes or Tim's brown (Probably brown if we adopt from           Thailand :))
*if the grand total for our babies will cost us more than our first home
*if we will choose a funky name or a traditional one
*whether baby will cry or sleep most of the time
*if we'll someday want a house with a yard instead of a trendy loft like we prefer now
*if I'll become addicted to caffeine for the first 6 months
*if we'll have twins
*if baby Bird will be kinda chubby :) (I kinda hope so)
*if I will ever give birth or if we will just adopt
*if we'll give in and go to Disney before our kids are out of strollers (like we promised one 
another we would never do)
*if our family will look alike--even just the same expressions or smile--no matter how 
many are adopted or biological
*if I'll want to stay home instead of work
*if I still have a long wait ahead of me

No comments:

Post a Comment